It’s a pretty much known fact that a blog site is of no use without viewers. Providing good stuff and high quality blogs is not enough. By far, the best solution is to build inbound or back links. This is the only way to drive traffic to your site.
Building backlinks through white hat SEO techniques is not that tough as most people make it. A backlink is a link coming from another site to your website. Getting backlinks from a proper website can help you with traffic to your website and they can help you rank higher in search engine.
How to get those backlinks? Here are given few white hat techniques that you can execute to grab high-quality backlinks.
- Uploading high quality blog content regularly is one of the most sought after ways to organically generate inbound links.
- The more you link to others in a consistent and opportunity-driven way, the greater likelihood of those bloggers will return the favor.
- Writing guest blog posts and shopping it around to blog will serve fruitful for you. If one accepts, chances are that they will provide you with an inbound link in the post.
- It’s important to publish helpful resource lists as they are great link bait and helpful for the readers. Creating a comprehensive resource list will make it easy for the bloggers to link to it in their own posts instead of curating all that content.
- Writing newsjack posts is a great idea to grab inbound links. This helps in perking up your own sales and marketing success. If you comment on a news event, you will definitely rise to the top of SERPs and others will link to your content.
- Create case studies for your impressive clients. If you can make your clients look good in the case study, they will link to your site.
- If you can provide reviews about another author’s content, this will work for your benefit. This is a great chance that they will link to it.
- Like free tools, templates are another thing which people will find useful enough to link to. Before you create template, think about what kind of template would make people’s job easier.
- Creating compelling info-graphics will help you get backlinks for sure. Anyone can create a professional looking and info-graphic and make it easily accessible.
- Content visualization, cartoons, charts and graphs are getting popular amongst audiences. Focusing on such works will benefit you and help you get backlinks.
- Writing press releases about company news is an interesting way to drive in traffic and inbound links. This can help reach thousands of other related sites.
- Social bookmarking can serve as a fulfilling method to get backlinks. Allow the magic to work by quality content. As a blogger, your primary concern should be to deliver high quality content that visitors would like going through.
Following the above tips will help you get high quality back links and will defend your position in the blogging world.Get in touch with Vidushi’s Dedicated SEO Expert for building high quality backlinks