Stepping into a new year is exciting and intimidating, principally for marketing discipline that appears to change as rapidly with its course of a debate. The entire SEO scene has changed in many insightful ways, like introducing innovative technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), voice assistants, the advancement of mobile experiences, etc., in which Google and other search engines have played a central role.
Following are some of the top SEO trends for 2021 Vidushi Infotech believes digital marketers can employ to stay ahead of the SEO game in 2021:
- User Experience (UX) Will Remain a Center StageUser experience (UX) is for the users. As a marketer, we know that improving the user experience for people once they reach your page is extremely important. However, a good User Experience will have a significant impact on search engine rankings in the future. Google is signaling its own greater emphasis on ‘delightful’ web experiences for people—on things loading fast, is easy to use and find, and accessible across all devices and platforms. Sites that can deliver this caliber of user experience will be rewarded with better search visibility.
- Google My Business- Indispensable for Local SEO1 Million+ people use Google Maps every month. Location-based Search is built on a central premise when a person located in a particular locality or state searches Google Maps for “electronic services,” they most probably wish to see results limited to their geographic area. Search experience may seem relatively uncomplicated from a user’s perspective. Still, there is a whole lot of data, content, and optimization that goes into it on the search engine side of things. If local Search is a part of a digital marketing mix, you will want to make sure your Google My Business listing is inclusive with rich details and is updated on an ongoing basis.
- Semantic Search will be important than ever. Semantics is a study of words, their relationships, and what that relationship means in specific contexts. How people explore and search for different things on the internet will be vital for most of these 2021 SEO trends. Semantic Search is no different; it involves marketers taking a user-centric approach to optimize efforts, including a focus on:
- How speedily and effortlessly pages load?
- How fast do pages turn responsive to user interactions?
- How easy is it to navigate a website on mobile devices?
Incorporating page experience into an SEO strategy will help future-proof a site’s performance and rankings and stay ahead of the upcoming algorithm.
- All SEO – Mobile SEOWhile marketers are busy ensuring content/website performs well from a desktop perspective, the mobile view should be a central point where most searches are being carried out. The best thing marketers can do when it comes to mobile UX is to think about the user first and ensure simplicity in your design; personalization based on the user-business manner is the key. Google will mostly ignore desktop sites, but it’s your mobile site that will predominantly determine your rankings.
- Content Is Still the Reigning King Of 2021Content is the reigning king of 2021, even though past trends may have gone the wayside. At the same time, most marketers love to use this phrase but are mostly unaware of the actual meaning. Nothing matters in good quality content other than expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness. Some marketing monks believe that Google indicates its attention to the world about the quality of content more than a given domain’s influence.
In case you are focusing on meeting the bare minimum requirements, 2021 is the year to shift your focus to developing a better experience for your users. Contact Vidushi InfoTech for more information.