Email Marketing: A Holistic Approach to Improve Lead Generation
Email Marketing is referred to as “Direct Marketing Technique” to promote online business. Nowadays, business owners use mass email marketing to improve the brand awareness and achieve higher sales conversion. Regardless of how useful your product & services are, the fact remains the same i.e. without effective email marketing, and your online business can never be able to grow. Email marketing or any marketing for that matter is always measured in terms of ROI (Return on Investment). The more relevance infused into your email, the better will be the ROI. So, how can you use email to increase lead generation and customer retention? Here are 5 Email Marketing Tips to improve your online business.
Keeping these guidelines in mind, you can improve your email marketing campaign. If you would like further assistance in implementing Email marketing, get in touch with us.
- List Segmentation: Collate the contact information of the potential customers and group them according to the relevant attributes. Segment the mailing list according to the preference of the clients including psychographics, demographics, and email behavior. Each message should be unique and attractive targeting the most receptive audience. The relevancy of your message is the key to a successful email conversion.
- Share worthy Content: The content is of obvious importance. Prepare content that appeal to the customer, compelling them to share and leave a positive remark. Publicize your content using articles, blogs, white papers, and reviews to engage the audience.
- Less is More: Ensure your email message to be short and precise. Use standard subject line with attractive heading and sub-headings. You can also include images and videos to engage the readers.
- Integrate with Socials: Social media plays an important role in email marketing. Email and social complement each other to prepare an effective email marketing strategy. Social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and You Tube help to increase the brand awareness and online publicity through likes & shares connect with people, prize draws and so on.
- Make It Mobile: With people using Smartphones, it’s quite easy to go through their email, especially when on the move. Therefore, your message needs to be more focused and responsive.