Responsive Web Design: The Future of Your Website
Responsive web design is a concept that is gaining popularity, enhancing user experience and customer interaction. Due to the widespread propagation significant growth of smartphones and tablets, more users are gravitating towards these devices with different shapes, sizes, display, resolution, and enhanced features. The best part with responsive web design is its empowerment for producing web pages independent of viewable area. With the increasing frequency, new websites are created using responsive web design to represent a fundamental shift in online behavior, eliminating the need for a stand-alone mobile website. According to the recent statistics, almost 67% of the searches initiate from one device are converted to a second device.
5 Essential Pointers Why Responsive Web Design Should Be Implemented
- User Experience: The only way to make the best website usage experience for all users is through responsive web design, resulting in higher conversion rate. Responsive web design optimizes the user experience across mobile devices. It supports top to bottom navigation which is useful for information-based sites such as blog sites, news sites, and corporate sites.
- Content Representation: A good content presentation will quickly turn on the visitors, encouraging content sharing and client interactions. Unnecessary or excessive content will led down the expectation of the client. Make sure that the content is concise, clear and relevant. Organize your content as per date, time, geographical location, and target audience.
- Reduce Maintenance Cost: With responsive web design, you can save a lot of time and reduce maintenance cost. If you want to make a change in a particular page, then you will have to make similar changes in multiple pages. This will reduce the extra development and testing cost, lowering the maintenance cost.
- Improved Organic Search Results: Implementing responsive web design will result in obtaining better search results, as the search engine is more inclined towards websites on mobiles and tablets. Since responsive web design uses a single set of pages for all the devices, therefore more accurate and effective traffic statistics can be obtained. Google also recommends responsive design because of the single set of URLs, as it is easy to crawl, index, analyze and rank.
- Reporting: Reports can easily be generated through web analytics across user devices (tablets, mobile, etc.), which further helps in measuring the campaign.
In conclusion, responsive web design is much more comprehensive and cost effective approach; enabling website devices independent. With an effective responsive design, you can easily generate customer engagements, improving mobile strategy and conversion rate. If you want to improve your mobile strategy with responsive web design, get in touch with Vidushi’s Digital Marketing Consultant.